Site/ Plant Manager
Did you know that you already know us? Almost every second tablet which is on the global pharmaceutical market contains our products. This demands great entrepreneurial power so that we are always looking for people who take ownership and are not afraid of accountability.
Working at DFE Pharma means having the freedom to act, the craving to take responsibility, developing your skills, and working within a motivated cross-functional team in an international playing field.
Now it is your chance to join! This position is a great development opportunity for operational leaders who would like to grow into a more strategic leadership role. Become our new Site Manager of our small production site in Borculo (Netherlands) with a lot of ownership and freedom to improve.
What we ask
- Bachelor / Masters in Pharmacy, Chemical Engineering, Food Technology
- Experience in operations within the pharmaceutical-, life sciences-, fine chemicals-, Nutraceuticals or food industry
- Strong people management skills with a passion for coaching, mentoring and developing teams and people
- Experience in working within an international and multi-cultural environment.
- Proven experience in successful implementation and sustainability of Operational Excellence and Lean / Six Sigma Leadership
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch
- Knowledge of budget holder- and quality systems
- Knowledge of cGMP, ISO, HACCP, HRM
What we offer
- High level of ownership and end-responsibility of all operations related topics (SHE, Quality, Delivery)
- International work environment
- Continuous learning and development; your development is not only good for your career; we also benefit from it
- Excellent remuneration package
- Short communication and short decision lines
- Champions Health & Safety, Environmental (HSE) activities at DFE Pharma Borculo and ensures compliance with DFE global HSE policies
- Ensures that all operational and administrative activities at Borculo site are conducted to cGMP and ISO9001, ISO14001 standards and aligned with DFE pharma’s global quality standards
- Build a high performance team through training, coaching and hiring which results in continuous improvement of safety (RI&E and ATEX risks), quality (complaints, first time right, yield and OEE) and efficiency (man hour/ton, financial results, cost reductions) scores
- Align with support departments on projects and build long term roadmap towards a future proof plant including the preparation and execution of CAPEX projects
- Production Management: Plan and produce conform set targets and prevent unplanned downtime by creating an excellent maintenance program
- Providing satisfactory answers to questions and demands of our pharmaceutical customer base. Combining technical understanding of process and products with pharmaceutical requirements.
- Operational performance in line with business needs and customer expectations including reporting of key performance indicators
- You will be part of the Global Manufacturing team headed by our Manufacturing Director, to whom you will report to. This team consist of all manufacturing plants with the Supply Chain & Operations group
- You will be managing our production site in Borculo, which employs about 16 co-workers that are mainly working on the production of high quality inhalation excipients. You will work in close connection with the Head Quarters in Goch, Germany and the other production sites worldwide.
- Close connection and collaboration with our (key-account) sales community to improve customer service on technical, quality and delivery related topics