Did you know that you already know us? Almost every second tablet on the global market contains our products. As this demands great entrepreneurial power we are always looking for people who take ownership and are not afraid of accountability.
Do you want to contribute to the success of a dynamic and fast growing company? Work with an ambitious team where your work and opinions are to be valued? Then you are exactly in the right place. Now is your chance to join!
Please send us your motivation letter and CV in English.
What we ask
- At least Bachelor degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management, preferably Master degree
- Minimal 1-3 years of experience in a similar position, within a dynamic international environment in food, pharma or health science.
- Knowledge of SAP ECC (module Material Management) and SAP APO Supply Network Planning
- Reporting and analysis skills in MS Excel and other Business Intelligence tools
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written) and one other language (preferably Dutch and/or German)
- A mindset of standardization, simplification and continuous improvement
What we offer
- An international working environment, as our supply chain involves partners from New Zealand, India, China, Japan, Netherlands, Germany, Brazil and USA
- Continuous learning and development opportunities; your development is not only good for your career; we also benefit from it
- A flat organisation structure with short communication lines and lot’s of autonomy to operate and demonstrate entrepreneurship within our growing business
- And of course, an excellent remuneration package
- You are responsible for Supply Planning for assigned products, developing inventory and production plans on the operational (1-13 weeks) and tactical horizon (3-18 months)
- Optimization of inventories and working capital, balancing stocks to guarantee service level and simultaneously preventing obsoletes
- Prepare, lead and participate in weekly Operational meetings and monthly S&OP meetings, with other stakeholders
- Weekly and monthly reporting on KPI’s such as Inventory metrics and SC performance
- You act as business partner to others, in order to continuously improve processes between Operations, Supply Chain, Demand Management, Sales/Customer management, and Order fulfillment team
- Lead or participate in lean/six sigma improvement projects
- You will report to Supply Chain Manager, and are part of a team with 3 other planners, 1 logistics engineer and the SC Manager India
- Cooperation with other departments, like Product Group Management, Operations, Order Fulfilment team, Customer Management team and Demand Management
- Headquarter in Goch (close to Dutch/German border - approx.. 80 km from Duesseldorf, 30 km from Nijmegen, 40 km from Venlo)