Did you know that you already know us? Almost every second tablet on the global market contains our products. As this demands great entrepreneurial power we are always looking for people who take ownership and are not afraid of accountability.
Now is your chance to join our journey!
Within the current paradigm shift- in the pharmaceutical industry- to more data-driven business models (Industry 4.0; Pharma 4.0); data management and -analytics has become of essential importance. DFE pharma has the ambition to become a state-of-the-art ‘solutions provider’. One aspect of the solution provider is to provide customers with relevant data and support to translate this data into customer knowledge.
Internal motivations to become more data-driven include further improving the product consistency, transparency in decision making, becoming more predictable, and speeding up troubleshooting. As a result failure cost will decrease and management information to customers and stakeholders will be composed more quickly and reliable.
To realize these ambitions we need a Data Scientist.
What we ask
- University degree in natural (applied) sciences with an affinity for Statistics or Chemometrics or other related fields
- At least 5 years of relevant industrial experience
- Experience in industrial automation and implementation of these systems is considered a plus
- Ambitious, result-oriented, assertive, and creative
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills and a team-worker in a multidisciplinary international organization
What we offer
- International working environment
- Continuous learning and development; your development is not only good for your career; we also benefit from it
- Excellent remuneration package
- A flat organization structure with short communication lines
As a data scientist you:
- Are the owner of the data science competence within DFE Pharma
- Lead the process of creating value out of our various data streams
- Design tools, -in close cooperation with customers, product specialists, and production,- to automatically fetch data and create user-friendly dashboards as these dashboards enable the various disciplines to steer their decision making
- Must have profound knowledge of statistics and database design by using algorithms and advanced statistical tools including Multivariate Analysis (MVA) and optionally Artificial Intelligence (AI) models to help to convert data into usable information on various levels
- Will be responsible for the architectural part of building our future data infrastructure