Controller Supply Chain
Did you know that you already know us? Almost every second tablet on the global market contains our products. As this demands great entrepreneurial power, we are always looking for people who take ownership and are not afraid of accountability.
Now is your chance to join!
DFE Pharma is a company that has aspects of both a multinational company and a mediumsized company. The controller is responsible for performance measurement and support for Supply Chain and Operations. In this role, the Controller will support them in delivering on their yearly performance targets and as well ensuring they have robust systems and procedures in place from a Financial perspective.
A dynamic international organization with a presence all over the world ensures there is never a dull moment. The Finance team of DFE Pharma is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Controller.
What we ask
- Master in Economics – Business Economics, Accounting, Auditing or Controlling
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, Management Accounting/Controlling, and Financial accounting
- Understanding principles and applying the principles of internal control policies and accounting procedures
- Fluent in English (German and Dutch are an advantage)
- Open and communicative person with strong analytical skills
- Eager to learn and develop oneself
- Hands-on, entrepreneurial with a great overview and eye for details
- The end-to-end process working and thinking level
- Seeks new concepts, theories, ideas to improve the current way of working
- Strong affinity with IT and digitalisation
- Knowledge of (ERP) systems like SAP is preferred
What we offer
- International working environment
- Continuous learning and development; your development is not only good for your career; we also benefit from it
- Excellent remuneration package
- A flat organization structure with short communication lines
- Support the SC and Operations Director in the development and implementation of performance measurement targets across his area and ensure that the plant managers support the delivery of the agreed targets
- Assisting in target setting concerning the forecasts, budget, 3 Year Plan, and long term strategy of SC and Operations
- Coordination of the financial planning process for budgeting and forecasting for SC and Operations. This includes not only the budget numbers but also the target for the operational KPIs like Environmental and Safety targets
- Drive the manufacturing sites and other Supply Chain departments to meet or exceed all annual financial metrics
- Monitor, analyze, and report monthly actual results against the budget or latest forecast
- Work closely with manufacturing and other Supply Chain leadership to ensure that all financial transactions and reporting are complete, accurate and timely
- Support Supply Chain with business cases with financial input and review of investment projects and business improvement projects
- Deliver the monthly investment Capital reporting and performance review of investments