Continuous Improvement Intern
Did you know that you already know us? Almost every second tablet on the global market contains our products. DFE Pharma has a strong and leading position in excipients and is recognized for its high-quality products and services. We work with practically all big pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
As this demands great entrepreneurial power, we are always looking for people who take ownership and are not afraid of accountability.
Now is your chance to join the CI department!
We are a two-person department working on a widespread of interesting projects like sustainability (ESG), strategy implementation, safety, or classical CI (e.g., reduction of losses, increase in efficiency, reduction of variation) across all our locations.
What we ask
Requirement for student:
Registered student with compulsory internship max. 6 months
- You are curious and eager to understand how processes are running and why they might fail
- You are creative and find solutions for the identified issues
- You are not afraid to get in touch with people from various hierarchy levels all over the globe
- English is our common sense; Dutch and/or German might be helpful
- What you have learned up to now, allows you to work with limited supervision.
- Depending on the project we identify a driving license can become handy
- Discipline depending on the area of the project: International Business, Change Management, HRM, Industrial Engineering, or similar.
What we offer
- Opportunity to gain experience in an international pharma B2B company
- Fair compensation
- Highly motivated, very international, and open working environment
Depending on your skills and area of interest we will together define a (thesis) project. You will be end-to-end responsible for the project.
For 2022 we can offer projects in three areas:
1) Lean management: We made the first steps to implement visual controls, standard accountability, and leader standard work. We are confident, that there is more to gain in this area, e.g., with value stream mapping, process definitions, improvements, and discipline or problem-solving, OR
2) European maintenance program: We want to improve our technical breakdowns and therefore start up an initiative across the European production plants in DE and NL to come to one way of working, OR
3) Company culture: We invest much time in the hard facts sometimes running short to take the soft view into account. We believe with making the right steps here, we can be better prepared for future challenges.
Next to that, there is the possibility to support other running activities to extend your areas of knowledge.